GTA IV Mod help

lookoutworld11

So I just downloaded native trainer and it worked with xlive, the problem is with xlive I can't play online in freemode. Non of the asi loaders I have tried worked even when I launch the game as admin. What is the best asi loader or the best way to fix this problem? Thanks for your help :)

NZXT Tempest 210, 4770k @ 4.6ghz, Phanteks PH-TC14CS, 660ti DirectCUII @ 1180mhz, Asrock extreme 3, 8gb gskill sniper, ocz zt series 650w, wd blue 1tb, CM storm Quickfire w/ mx blues, Team scorpion X-Luca http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/42301-the-mean-green-machine/?p=550606

HAAAAAXXXOORR!

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

So I just downloaded native trainer and it worked with xlive, the problem is with xlive I can't play online in freemode. Non of the asi loaders I have tried worked even when I launch the game as admin. What is the best asi loader or the best way to fix this problem? Thanks for your help :)

The only reason you would have a copy with xlive is because you got the copy illegitimately or you chose an alternate install method to me. I have modded GTA IV extensively, so either revert your mods and I will gladly help you with a legitimate copy or buy the game.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

The only reason you would have a copy with xlive is because you got the copy illegitimately or you chose an alternate install method. I have modded GTA IV extensively, so either revert your mods and I will gladly help you with a legitimate copy or buy the game.

I did buy the game, but no asi loaders worked

NZXT Tempest 210, 4770k @ 4.6ghz, Phanteks PH-TC14CS, 660ti DirectCUII @ 1180mhz, Asrock extreme 3, 8gb gskill sniper, ocz zt series 650w, wd blue 1tb, CM storm Quickfire w/ mx blues, Team scorpion X-Luca http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/42301-the-mean-green-machine/?p=550606

The only reason you would have a copy with xlive is because you got the copy illegitimately

Bullcrap. Ive got legal copies for IV and EFLC. Some peeps just dont like MS Live. I prefer to have my data stored in my documents than in some far away location plus dont like the damn Live notifications that i have to install update to play the game and for saves to work.

Ministry of StopIt!

I did buy the game, but no asi loaders worked

Really? I dunno how you're doing it, I've been able to mod my GTA loads of times in loads of different ways. If you can't get the ASI loader to work, just use SparkIV

Bullcrap. Ive got legal copies for IV and EFLC. Some peeps just dont like MS Live. I prefer to have my data stored in my documents than in some far away location plus dont like the damn Live notifications that i have to install update to play the game and for saves to work.

But it clearly fucks up the modding, and prevents him from going online so I don't see why you would do that

EDIT: Ookami, took it out of context. What you're questioning is what comes after the OR on my post.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

But it clearly fucks up the modding, and prevents him from going online so I don't see why you would do that

Xliveless is a mod too.

Ministry of StopIt!

Xliveless is a mod too.

Okay, then it fucks up other modding

Okay, then it fucks up other modding

Used it since release and never did for me...

Ministry of StopIt!

Used it since release and never did for me...

This guy wants to mod and go online. Xliveless is preventing him, it is stopping him from doing what he wants, who cares if it works for you?

This guy wants to mod and go online. Xliveless is preventing him, it is stopping him from doing what he wants, who cares if it works for you?

He wants to go and use cheats online - good you cheer for him...

Ministry of StopIt!

He wants to go and use cheats online - good you cheer for him...

Well, if you actually tried it yourself you'd realise that isn't a problem.

Does the guy who started the game have mods? If yes, mods are allowed with everyone else. If no, mods are not allowed and you will not be allowed into the game.

Well, if you actually tried it yourself you'd realise that isn't a problem.

and you will not be allowed into the game.

Nice to know you tried, but im not like people who spoil others games. Secondly even a few minutes of him running in spawned chopper with guns and god mode on will make people leave the server. Theres no point in talking with people like you - you bring me down to your level and gonna beat me at it.

Ministry of StopIt!

Nice to know you tried, but im not like people who spoil others games. Secondly even a few minutes of him running in spawned chopper with guns and god mode on will make people leave the server. Theres no point in talking with people like you - you bring me down to your level and gonna beat me at it.

Don't try and insult me, first of all, I found this out when messing around with a friend, I don't play online with strangers.

Secondly, it's not the host who decides GTA IV itself will not allow you into a non-modded game, but will let you into a modded game. So if he goes in with a modded helicopter on god mode, so will others, it's fair.

Anyone who isn't running the ENB mod needs to do so ASAP. I messed around with Icehancer but the game felt too unresponsive at times and had some serious bugs that I couldn't get rid of. ENB looks significantly better than stock but doesn't have the bugs that comes with Icehancer.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

The only reason you would have a copy with xlive is because you got the copy illegitimately or you chose an alternate install method to me. I have modded GTA IV extensively, so either revert your mods and I will gladly help you with a legitimate copy or buy the game.

or because you don't like Windows live.

Hello. Here are some words.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.234.146.76:3062/