GPU not displaying

Telchines

Hello, so this morning I was playing a game of league of legends and my computer just randomly turned off and tried to restart but then couldn't. I have been testing some things and I have found out it is a problem with my gpu but I can't figure out why it isn't working. When I turn on the computer the GPU light is coming on but it is not showing any display When I try and start the computer it stays on for like 20 seconds then turns on and off until unplug it. Last night I was at a LAN party so my computer was moving around but I used it this morning so I don't think it is from that. Sorry this is worded horribly. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

My computer specs are in my sig if you need them 

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

Sounds dumb but have you tried plugging it out and in again ? 

Yeah I have took apart my whole computer and tried to see if it just was something unplugged or lose from moving it but still doesn't work

Specs: Intel i7-4790k | Corsair H60 | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | 4x4g Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte g1 970 | Sandisk u110 128GB SSD | 1TB Toshiba Hard Drive | Corsair RM750 | Corsair Air 540 4 Corsair AF120 LED Purple 2 Corsair AF140 LED Purple

Try using integrated graphics

Try unplugging the computer, pressing the power button for a second, then plugging it back it and trying it

Try clearing the CMOS

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Try using integrated graphics

Try unplugging the computer, pressing the power button for a second, then plugging it back it and trying it

Try clearing the CMOS

I ended up switching it to a different pci-e slot and it worked. I could have broke it from moving it Thanks for replying anyway