Routing Protocols Question

KraftDinner

Haha, i'm currently studying for the Net+ and the book I'm reading is super dry. I can't take it anymore ;( 

This isn't a Net+ specific book but it's for CCNA, I recommend but it's probably the opposite of your book now, it's loaded with content & lots of reading: http://www.amazon.com/Routing-Switching-200-120-Official-Simulator/dp/1587204665/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1448994140&sr=1-8&keywords=ccna+routing+switch 

It's directly from Cisco Press. There's an ICND1 & ICND2 book included (it's a set) but you can also buy them separately. Picking up the ICND1 book would probably be good for supplemental reading. It's also comes with simulator software. If you really want to have a good resource around (even if you don't want to read both the massive book) having that on your shelf might be helpful when you just want to read more about routing protocols or whatever. I have read the ICND1 book & most of the ICND2 book as well.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

This isn't a Net+ specific book but it's for CCNA, I recommend but it's probably the opposite of your book now, it's loaded with content & lots of reading: http://www.amazon.com/Routing-Switching-200-120-Official-Simulator/dp/1587204665/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1448994140&sr=1-8&keywords=ccna+routing+switch 

It's directly from Cisco Press. There's an ICND1 & ICND2 book included (it's a set) but you can also buy them separately. Picking up the ICND1 book would probably be good for supplemental reading. It's also comes with simulator software. If you really want to have a good resource around (even if you don't want to read both the massive book) having that on your shelf might be helpful when you just want to read more about routing protocols or whatever. I have read the ICND1 book & most of the ICND2 book as well.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, might have to take a look at this !