So I need help using my headset on my newly built computer

Nohemi
Go to solution Solved by myk33,

how do you set it as the device in windows 10?

Control Panel/Sound then look down the list likely says something like Digital Audio just click on it and it will be chosen. Should show the lt blue bars on the right.

this is my sound thing

Looks ok to me. But I'd get the gpu fixed first then look into this.

Looks ok to me. But I'd get the gpu fixed first then look into this.

okay

okay, looks like I need a new headet lol would you recommend the Hyper x fury cloud

I have the wired Hyper X Fury and love them but I had to get an external sound card otherwise they sound thin. The external I use is a cheap Vantec but it seems to work ok though there are much better out there. Good gaming set but not for audiophiles.

I have the wired Hyper X Fury and love them but I had to get an external sound card otherwise they sound thin. The external I use is a cheap Vantec but it seems to work ok though there are much better out there. Good gaming set but not for audiophiles.

audiophilies? and what are some better headets that don't cost a fortune for PC and mobile

My good ones are Grados but they are pricey. Sennheiser in general is good. Ask around the Audio forum there's lots of good feedback there.

I need to be off to work now so good luck!

My good ones are Grados but they are pricey. Sennheiser in general is good. Ask around the Audio forum there's lots of good feedback there.

thx and its actually November 11 6pm where I live

hey what if I just want to use regular plle earphones? what do I do??

Just make sure in control panel / sound you have the headphones showing the green check-mark.

Just make sure in control panel / sound you have the headphones showing the green check-mark.

Just one more problem sorry, lol my computer got really slow recently. When I play games is it only supposed to use 22% of the cpu? And why does it stay at only .77 clock speed? Helppost-222000-0-07897000-1448121490.png