So I need help using my headset on my newly built computer

Nohemi
Go to solution Solved by myk33,

how do you set it as the device in windows 10?

Control Panel/Sound then look down the list likely says something like Digital Audio just click on it and it will be chosen. Should show the lt blue bars on the right.

I have the Tritton Kunai Wireless Multiplatform headset. I need help. Do I connect the base to my computer and the audio jack to the computer and the base station?

the audio isn't working Help??!!

the mic is set as default but the sound panel says the headset isn't plugged in??

the audio isn't working Help??!!

The drivers should already be in the base. Did you go into Control Panel/Sound and set it as device?

The drivers should already be in the base. Did you go into Control Panel/Sound and set it as device?

the mic is set as default but the sound panel says the headset isn't plugged in??

Is it the headset synced with the base?

Control Panel/Sound then look down the list likely says something like Digital Audio just click on it and it will be chosen. Should show the lt blue bars on the right.

Also Speakers should be highlighted with a ck mark USB multi channel device.

okay so I'm in hardware and sound and it says sound, auto play, etc so I chose sound right?

uhhh what does that mean?

never mind it works thank the lord 

Cheers!

well there is one more thing, it works when I'm watching a video or a movie, but when I'm playing video games the sound will turn off and on, but more off than on. Is it because its wireless?

And when I try to play tomb raider it always starts the game, but then exits and says a fatal error has been made. I thought maybe it was just too graphics intensive, but even when I put it on the lowest settings it said the same thing. I have a G3258 Pentium @3.2ghz and EVGA GTX 960 SSC. Can my rig not handle it????

Wait okay now it doesn't even work with youtuve. It plays for a second and then you can't hear anything. Even when I go to the control panel and look at sound, it shows that there is sound coming out, but you can't hear it in the headphones???? Help plz

Also when I look at CPU-Z in the graphics settings it shows this. Is that normal?

post-222000-0-03210200-1447296330_thumb.

well there is one more thing, it works when I'm watching a video or a movie, but when I'm playing video games the sound will turn off and on, but more off than on. Is it because its wireless?

And when I try to play tomb raider it always starts the game, but then exits and says a fatal error has been made. I thought maybe it was just too graphics intensive, but even when I put it on the lowest settings it said the same thing. I have a G3258 Pentium @3.2ghz and EVGA GTX 960 SSC. Can my rig not handle it????

Wait okay now it doesn't even work with youtuve. It plays for a second and then you can't hear anything. Even when I go to the control panel and look at sound, it shows that there is sound coming out, but you can't hear it in the headphones???? Help plz

Try taking out the cables then follow the manual instructions and plug everything in in the exact order shown. Also ck device manager to make sure sound drivers and usb are ok.

Try taking out the cables then follow the manual instructions and plug everything in in the exact order shown. Also ck device manager to make sure sound drivers and usb are ok.

does it affect anything if I plug it into usb 3/0 ports?

do you know what I should do with Tomb raider crashing. It looks like there is artifacting issues too when I boot up. I played minecraft with shaders and I did fine, but Tomb raider crashed

does it affect anything if I plug it into usb 3/0 ports?

USB 3 is backward compatible so shouldn't be the problem. Dumb question but have you checked the batteries / tried diff ones?

do you know what I should do with Tomb raider crashing. It looks like there is artifacting issues too when I boot up. I played minecraft with shaders and I did fine, but Tomb raider crashed

The GPU issues you should post in the graphics forum. I don't have the knowledge to really help you there. I can tell you though, I googled around and a lot of people have had issues with that particular headset.

USB 3 is backward compatible so shouldn't be the problem. Dumb question but have you checked the batteries / tried diff ones?

they are rechargable batteries, so does that seem like a problem?

The GPU issues you should post in the graphics forum. I don't have the knowledge to really help you there. I can tell you though, I googled around and a lot of people have had issues with that particular headset.

okay, looks like I need a new headet lol would you recommend the Hyper x fury cloud