BSOD

Fausto315

I was playing CSGO today and I got the blue screen of death. I then found out my drivers for my GTX 980 were out of date and I updated them. There hasn't been another BSOD, but I am just posting to be 100% sure that my PC is fine. I have a i7 5820k overclocked to 4.4 GHz on 1.3 volts and runs at stable temperatures under load. Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't that so I'm posting to see if anyone thinks its a non driver related issue. I have validated the CPU overclock.

Just FYI, don't listen to anyone that gives you their estimate without you first even telling the stop code or the message on the bluescreen. It's like saying it hurts, but not where. :D

I'd usually take up the challenge myself but right now I gotta watch the walking dead and get some zees.

It didn't give me an error code, other than the one that says you just got the BSOD.

Update:I got the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error code

it was probably your gpu driver.  but youve updated it, so it should be fixed.  just go through your device manager to make sure everything else is up to date as well, and windows updates, just for fun. 

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.