Which 750 Ti?

ZeferiniX

Which one should I get?

Is there any big difference between the ASUS OC and the Strix version? 

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

Why not the R9 270? R7 265?

Why not the R9 270? R7 265?

Mainly due to the power consumption (expensive bills here in PH) and I only play CS:GO, Rocket League and Dota 2 so this card will suffice :) 

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

Mainly due to the power consumption (expensive bills here in PH) and I only play CS:GO, Rocket League and Dota 2 so this card will suffice :)

Honestly, AMD doesn't consume that much more power. maybe 5 to 10 watts.

But to respond to your OP:

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=02G-P4-3757-KR

Honestly, AMD doesn't consume that much more power. maybe 5 to 10 watts.

But to respond to your OP:

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=02G-P4-3757-KR

The cost of EVGA 750 Ti cards here are like Zotac GTX 950s, so expensive. Stuck between the 3 options.

The cost of EVGA 750 Ti cards here are like Zotac GTX 950s, so expensive. Stuck between the 3 options.

Ouch.

Go with the GALAX / KFA2.

When you start dealing with entry level cards, the SC / SSC/ FTW don't really change much at all.

However, you want a quieter cooler, go with the low-end ASUS. 

I'd go with the Galaxy simply because it's the cheapest and will perform identically to the others. I'm sure their customer service/RMA department is just fine because Asus's is really not that good anyway. If it was Visiontek, Club3d or some bottom of the barrel company like that i'd say cough up the extra money but Galaxy is not bad. Also with the Strix it's just a different cooler and i believe it has the 0db technology that allows the fan to not spin until it reaches a high enough temperature but the fans on the other cards are not loud anyway and i would prefer to have my card run cool all the time than warm most of the time until the fans finally do turn on.

Galaxy 750 Ti:

GPU Base Clock : 1110 MHz

GPU Boost Clock : 1189 MHz

Asus 750 Ti:
GPU Base Clock : 1072 MHz
GPU Boost Clock : 1150 MHz

Asus Strix 750 Ti:
GPU Base Clock : 1124 MHz
GPU Boost Clock : 1202 MHz

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Ouch.

Go with the GALAX / KFA2.

When you start dealing with entry level cards, the SC / SSC/ FTW don't really change much at all.

However, you want a quieter cooler, go with the low-end ASUS. 

Is the strix just pure marketing and aesthetics + unnecessary cooler? xD