Succinct explanation of all Gateron key switches?

ContemplatingBeluga

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/magicforce-68-key-mini-mechanical-keyboard

Massdrop is having this insanely cheap mechanical keyboard for sale that looks quite promising. I am not familiar with Gateron key switches though. The cherry switches would exceed my budget so they are not an option. 

Can someone give me a succinct description of Gateron Blue, Brown, Clear and Red switches along with the Kailih black?

I am essentially looking for a Cherry Brown-esque switch with the prominent and satisfying tactile bump without pissing off my family like the Cherry Blues would with clacking. 

Thanks in advance :)

Depending what variant you get they're basically cherry knockoffs. Some have better QC tho. I know Gateron blacks are superior to MX blacks.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/magicforce-68-key-mini-mechanical-keyboard

Massdrop is having this insanely cheap mechanical keyboard for sale that looks quite promising. I am not familiar with Gateron key switches though. The cherry switches would exceed my budget so they are not an option. 

Can someone give me a succinct description of Gateron Blue, Brown, Clear and Red switches along with the Kailih black?

I am essentially looking for a Cherry Brown-esque switch with the prominent and satisfying tactile bump without pissing off my family like the Cherry Blues would with clacking. 

Thanks in advance  :)

In that case, you're looking for Gateron Browns.

Hmm that was quite a positive review. Many seem to say that they have issues pertaining to uneven friction or jiggly keys though.

They have jiggly stems because gateron uses a slightly smaller stem. The actual switch tops move less though, so I think that it just about evens out. (I have a gateron 60% I built, and the Pok3r that I'm typing on right now. I like the gateron board better, but I thought I would bring this one out for a couple of days. They have pretty comparable key wobble.)

I've never personally seen anyone talk about inconsistency with any switches other than Kailh. At least, not any time recently. That may have been speculation, or it could also have been early production woes, that gateron may have fixed since. 

I got some gateron browns for the numpad that I'm building for my GF, and they're pretty nice so far as well. (My gateron board uses Zealio purples, but those are more expensive per switch than cherry switches...)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)