which headphones to buy

Mastorbinho69

Hi i live in Bulgaria and my budget is 200 levs (102.16 Euro)  for now i am finding the logitech g430 the right ones but i am also going to use them outside of gaming like in school and etc.

i want to buy headphones mainly because of csgo for now

Hi i live in Bulgaria and my budget is 200 levs (102.16 Euro)  for now i am finding the logitech g430 the right ones but i am also going to use them outside of gaming like in school and etc.

i want to buy headphones mainly because of csgo for now

I have the Logitech G430 and from experience it is a decent headset. My friends did complain about the mic though as there was a lot of peaking in the volume but i fixed that through sensitivity and driver updates. Overall its pretty good. Maybe if the new Artemis Spectrum headset is in your price range you could go for it.

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

I have the Logitech G430 and from experience it is a decent headset. My friends did complain about the mic though as there was a lot of peaking in the volume but i fixed that through sensitivity and driver updates. Overall its pretty good. Maybe if the new Artemis Spectrum headset is in your price range you could go for it.

140.. can they go lower after Christmas? 

140.. can they go lower after Christmas? 

Possibly as they are a newly released headset.

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Sony MDR RF810R for me. Were on a discount and I do love to listen stuff while doing chores too. 

Sound ain't the best (have had better) but enough for me.

Recommend just hitting the stores and testing out the stuff to your head.

I know I've had some headphones that "killed" my ears (too tight/caused sweating due to the material etc).