CM Storm Quickfire Ninja Keycaps

bchampion96

Hey guys,

I have a CM Storm quickfire rapid (as many of you may know as I recommend it all the time :P) and I really like the look of the keycaps on the CM Storm Quickfire Stealth/Filco Ninja, but I haven't been able to find anywhere to purchase a set of keycaps in the style where there's no writing on the top, but instead it's on the bottom of the keys. Anyone seen these for sale anywhere?

If you don't know what I'm on about: keyboard9.png

Thanks!

bchampion96

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I too am interested now but if they were backlit would they glow?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I too am interested now but if they were backlit would they glow?

I don't think so :/ Unless they were white or something 

I don't think so :/ Unless they were white or something 

Not even through the lettering? o.o

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Apparently it's temporarily unavailable if you mean www.waskeys.com I've looked at all the sites I know that do custom keycaps and none of them do the ones I want :/

They are actually not CM Storm Ninja keycaps haha this is actually the CM Storm Quickfire Stealth keyboard. But the font is actually different

They are actually not CM Storm Ninja keycaps haha this is actually the CM Storm Quickfire Stealth keyboard. But the font is actually different

*facepalm* I was thinking filco ninja and cm storm ninja at the same time and made a horrible amalgam of both.  

I've done some googling and there are some ducky ones, but everywhere is sold out and not getting any more -.-

I've done some googling and there are some ducky ones, but everywhere is sold out and not getting any more -.-

._. noooooooooooooo