8800 GT equivilent and replacement

TheMightySals

so up until recently my rig was running very nicley using the fantastic Nvidea 8800 GT, ran everything I played/did in a visually appealing way that I had no issues with. it was great. this was until my brother jammed my leads in and out of it (im assuming in some attempt to reproduce the cards) and broke both sets of DVI pins. Idiot.

What I am after really is a card around the £100 or LESS price point that can run as well as my 8800 gt not nessacarly the newest of cards, but one that would provide an equal amount of power! Ive not ruled out getting another 8800 but I want to try something different, see if theres something out there I could get for around the same price as what an 8800gt goes for now (£80ish) but a bit more balsy...

any suggestions? recomendations from personal experiance and what not?

Thanks! ill take a look into it but from amazon uk they are looking around £180 :/ and im sure the import cost on a card would be pretty hefty! its a good start though, can take a look a th the cards around that now thanks!

i'm not 100% sure but a 7770 should be more powerful than a 8800gt.

what cpu do you have... if it is fast enough i would recommend a 7850

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

i'm not 100% sure but a 7770 should be more powerful than a 8800gt. what cpu do you have... if it is fast enough i would recommend a 7850

Curently rocking a core 2 quad which im looking to ditch later this year for a full upgrade, however i need something to get away from this 8400gs at the moment as it litterally supplies the ability to have two monitors :L Thanks for the suggestion!

That actually looks perfect! Thanks!