where to put this fan.....

warrenty

Hello everyone i have slight problem with the placement of a fan , and not sure to remove it, move it, or leave it

I have a fractal r4 define, with the two case fans at the front , one corsair fan at the rear at the exhaust point, and one corsair fan on the side panal as a intake, the problem is my windforce card and powersupply get alot of dust on them from the fan , the fan is pretty much level with the card, i have a be quiet shadowrock 2 heatsink which lines it self up almost perfect with my exhaust , with the heatsink fan on the other side , i think there would be enough space between the back of the heat sink and the corsair fan for another corsair fan , so wold it b best to leave it and just keep cleaning it every few months, remove the side panal fan completely and hope my motherboard dosnt get too hot, or have two exhaust fans, or something else completely? , if any on has any ideas or thoughts it be very appreciated  

get a filter, they make some that are magetic and you just stick it on your case

oh jeez i didn't even think of putting a filter on, well that simplify things, thank you!