weird graphics card problem

So I reinstalled windows on my computer and the graphics card didnt work at the beginning then i pressed the clr CMOS button on my motherboard ( dont ask why i dont even know what it does) and it seemed to fix it. It worked normally until i installed the drivers and then it started doing the same thing after i restarted my computer.

Well, I'm not sure what to try at this point then.  This reminds me of an issue we had with one computer and its/any mouse.  The source of the problem seemed to lie outside both non-intersecting circles of a venn diagram :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Well, I'm not sure what to try at this point then.  This reminds me of an issue we had with one computer and its/any mouse.  The source of the problem seemed to lie outside both non-intersecting circles of a venn diagram :)

Well thnx for your help. I guess im gonna have to give it to a techician and waste my money :P