Atx 12v on krait x99

I see a 8 pin and 4 pin but my rm1000i doesnt have 4 pin but only single 8 pin atx..... isit enough? For 5820k overclocked volted

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Please?

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

What board is it? Sometimes there are extra connectors for PCIe power. Are you sure the 4 pin is for the CPU?

You will probably be fine with just the 8 pin, if it doesn't boot then you will need the extra connector

Edit: sorry just reread the title, Googled the motherboard, saw a review on newegg saying you need to plug in the 4 pin as well.

Good luck with the board.

What board is it? Sometimes there are extra connectors for PCIe power. Are you sure the 4 pin is for the CPU?

You will probably be fine with just the 8 pin, if it doesn't boot then you will need the extra connector

Edit: sorry just reread the title, Googled the motherboard, saw a review on newegg saying you need to plug in the 4 pin as well.

Good luck with the board.

I yoloed and turned it on with 4 pin,did not plug to monitor as i wanted to get gpu later in the week and this mobo has no vga

Will it spoil the cpu :'0

You need both the 8pin and 4pin  plugged in, this board has 12 Phase Digital Power.

You'll get stability issues when under load.

Corsair did include 2 4+4 Pin EPS cables, so you should be able to plug it in fine.

post-59432-0-39249500-1445075215_thumb.j