Ps3 slim wired connection issue

poop_987

So I have a ps3 slim, I bought in 2009 and I just discovered this issue few months ago,The wired connection does not work at all, I've done some research and I a lot of people have this problem.

I was using wireless connection all these years.

Any have encountered this?

Thanks for the help :)

So I have a ps3 slim, I bought in 2009 and I just discovered this issue few months ago,The wired connection does not work at all, I've done some research and I a lot of people have this problem.

I was using wireless connection all these years.

Any have encountered this?

Thanks for the help 

Look in the Ethernet port to see if there is any foreign debris. If there is you can try and vacuum it out or use another method.

Possible you have a pooched Cat5e cable, try buying another cable or if you have the equipment just make a new one.

If you have cat5e Bent at 90degree angles you're asking for trouble. ( I'm a technician for an ISP i deal with cat5e problems a lot)

[] AMD FX6300 [] R9 270X [] Corsair vengeance 16GB [] Kingston V300 240/120GB [] WD Blue 1TB [] Corsair RM650 [] Corsair H105 [] NZXT Phantom 410 [] 

Look in the Ethernet port to see if there is any foreign debris. If there is you can try and vacuum it out or use another method.

Possible you have a pooched Cat5e cable, try buying another cable or if you have the equipment just make a new one.

If you have cat5e Bent at 90degree angles you're asking for trouble. ( I'm a technician for an ISP i deal with cat5e problems a lot)

...comcast? is that you...?

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Look in the Ethernet port to see if there is any foreign debris. If there is you can try and vacuum it out or use another method.

I use a cat6 cable

...comcast? is that you...?

Bell Canada :) we use similar equipment

[] AMD FX6300 [] R9 270X [] Corsair vengeance 16GB [] Kingston V300 240/120GB [] WD Blue 1TB [] Corsair RM650 [] Corsair H105 [] NZXT Phantom 410 [] 

I use a cat6 cable

cat6 is the same concept 

look for breaks or staples through the cable. or try a new cable.