Looking for a tablet, need help

I used to have a Surface RT about a year and a half ago and I loved it, until it got stuck in the "Windows Circle" loop. The loading circle when I would try to boot it would never stop spinning and I never got around to sending it in. So now I'm in the market for a new tablet. I have never owned an android device but I'm willing to try it,. I am torn between windows and android. I want to be able to use the tablet to help manage my board gaming sessions, D&D, mice and mystics, betrayal at house on the hill etc.. Android would be better for that, but on the other hand I've never been a fan of web browsing on a mobile OS. I like desktop OS's because I can minimize my browser and open something else, then right at the bottom of my screen I can click on my browser. I've never really liked the "open an app use the app, press the home button, scroll to another app you want to open then open it" Yes I am aware of the multitasking capabilities offered by iOS and Android.

Things I know I want in a tablet include

A full HD display

minimum of 10" I could do 8 or 9 of the specs were good enough

priced under $300 USD I could do 350 but the specs would really HAVE to justify it.

I've been looking at the following: Lenovo Tab 2 A1070, Lenovo Yoga 2 10.1" and the Galaxy tab 4

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

I used to have a Surface RT about a year and a half ago and I loved it, until it got stuck in the "Windows Circle" loop. The loading circle when I would try to boot it would never stop spinning and I never got around to sending it in. So now I'm in the market for a new tablet. I have never owned an android device but I'm willing to try it,. I am torn between windows and android. I want to be able to use the tablet to help manage my board gaming sessions, D&D, mice and mystics, betrayal at house on the hill etc.. Android would be better for that, but on the other hand I've never been a fan of web browsing on a mobile OS. I like desktop OS's because I can minimize my browser and open something else, then right at the bottom of my screen I can click on my browser. I've never really liked the "open an app use the app, press the home button, scroll to another app you want to open then open it" Yes I am aware of the multitasking capabilities offered by iOS and Android.

Things I know I want in a tablet include

A full HD display

minimum of 10" I could do 8 or 9 of the specs were good enough

priced under $300 USD I could do 350 but the specs would really HAVE to justify it.

I've been looking at the following: Lenovo Tab 2 A1070, Lenovo Yoga 2 10.1" and the Galaxy tab 4

Can you wait for Black Friday?

It is literally right around the corner.

You maybe able to find a sweet tablet (Android or Windows) that was originally expensive and now dropped within your budget. 

Can you wait for Black Friday?

It is literally right around the corner.

You maybe able to find a sweet tablet (Android or Windows) that was originally expensive and now dropped within your budget. 

I haven't done any black friday shopping in a loooong time and I now refuse to since I used to work retail, I'm sure cyber monday might also have some good deals? here's a few I've been looking at in case you know anything about them

http://www.microcenter.com/product/446006/Transformer_Pad_TF103C-A2_-_Black

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011TVF5QC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NC06K3G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=AYY6S2IYYQJGA

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TR05L9Y?keywords=lenovo%20tab%202%20a10&qid=1444772965&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

Hmm, the first link for ASUS Transformer Pad, is pretty shit. 1GB RAM? Nah man.

The second link for ASUS ZenPad, it looks alright. May consider it.

Third link for ASUS T100 2014 is better than the first link. 

Lastly, the Lenovo Tab 2 A10, hmm, I hear bad thing about its quality and software like it is insanely bloatware and software isn't full optimize. Of course, you can root it and throw in custom ROM if you prefer.

It is not bad but I still don't like the 1280x800 res, lol. Maybe 1366x768 or 1080p.

Well, either way OP, you are going to have to wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Like I said, it is literally right around the corner, and it doesn't seem to make any sense just to buy it then end up regretting once a good tablet's price drop within your budget.

@ryo-kun sorry can't directly reply on mobile for some reason. I am not well versed in the tablet market so I don't know exactly what to look for. I could live with a lower than 1080p display. Most of what I'll be doing with it would be watching YouTube and Netflix also web browsing and the usual. I'm not a fan of mobile gaming I would however like flash support so I can play some browser games mostly yu-gi-oh. I hate using my phone in bed. I'd also be using it for board gaming like keeping up with stats, playing mp3's when voice overs for campaign chapters are available and what not. Maybe with this info you could give me a suggestion

Hmm, the first link for ASUS Transformer Pad, is pretty shit. 1GB RAM? Nah man.

The second link for ASUS ZenPad, it looks alright. May consider it.

Third link for ASUS T100 2014 is better than the first link.

Lastly, the Lenovo Tab 2 A10, hmm, I hear bad thing about its quality and software like it is insanely bloatware and software isn't full optimize. Of course, you can root it and throw in custom ROM if you prefer.

It is not bad but I still don't like the 1280x800 res, lol. Maybe 1366x768 or 1080p.

Well, either way OP, you are going to have to wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Like I said, it is literally right around the corner, and it doesn't seem to make any sense just to buy it then end up regretting once a good tablet's price drop within your budget.

I am not well versed in the tablet market so I don't know exactly what to look for. I could live with a lower than 1080p display. Most of what I'll be doing with it would be watching YouTube and Netflix also web browsing and the usual. I'm not a fan of mobile gaming I would however like flash support so I can play some browser games mostly yu-gi-oh. I hate using my phone in bed. I'd also be using it for board gaming like keeping up with stats, playing mp3's when voice overs for campaign chapters are available and what not. Maybe with this info you could give me a suggestion