Windows 7 or 10?

Muz

Hey,

I'm having a few troubles with my PC at the moment, it locks up sometimes and I'm going to reinstall Windows, but the question is should I go back to 7 or stay on 10? The only reason I'm considering 10 is because of DX12, is it worth it? I really can't decide at the moment.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Hey,

I'm having a few troubles with my PC at the moment, it locks up sometimes and I'm going to reinstall Windows, but the question is should I go back to 7 or stay on 10? The only reason I'm considering 10 is because of DX12, is it worth it? I really can't decide at the moment.

for dx12 no

for the speed increase of 10 over 7..YES

and the start menu isn't shit like in 8

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

for dx12 no

for the speed increase of 10 over 7..YES

and the start menu isn't shit like in 8

I don't get any speed improvement because I don't have an SSD and I had to disable fast boot because shutting down would put my PC in a restart loop. Drivers at the moment are better on Windows 7, that's a main reason why 7 could be better for me.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

I don't get any speed improvement because I don't have an SSD and I had to disable fast boot because shutting down would put my PC in a restart loop. Drivers at the moment are better on Windows 7, that's a main reason why 7 could be better for me.

don't need a ssd for 10 to be faster

even a normal hdd its faster

drivers aren't bad for 10 at all...people just don't know where to get the newest drivers ..heres a hint...not on the manufactures site

I use station drivers to get the newest

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

With these issues I recommend getting Windows 8 for cheap on reddit and install Classicshell from ninite.

I have Windows 10 issues too(Tomb Raider II won't work :( ) But I think most issues will be resolved eventually.

But for performance I would at least not go back to 7.