Mini-ITX Case Ideas?

nickbu1

Does anyone know of a Mini-ITX or microATX case that is smaller than 300mm deep?

The PC would sit on a shelf that is only 300mm deep so I have been trying to find a case that would fit on the shelf.

So far I will probably be going with the Lian Li Q11 unless anyone else has any ideas?

Thanks

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

I have a Prodigy and it has a lot of HDD/SSD storage and cooling options, but options for a power supply are limited. I'm using a OCZ modstream around 140mm in length and it barely fits in. i order a lian PSU bracket extender because the mounting holes line up on it; I hope it works. Look at Fractal designs Node 304 itx case, but it has no options for disk drives. My other options are the Define Mini for Silence or the Arc Mini for Airflow both are great M-ATX cases; I'm looking at both now because i want to build an M-ATX gaming rig, but don't want to worry about temps and I don't trust closed loop water coolers yet.

I have a Prodigy and it has a lot of HDD/SSD storage and cooling options' date=' but options for a power supply are limited. I'm using a OCZ modstream around 140mm in length and it barely fits in. i order a lian PSU bracket extender because the mounting holes line up on it; I hope it works. Look at Fractal designs Node 304 itx case, but it has no options for disk drives. My other options are the Define Mini for Silence or the Arc Mini for Airflow both are great M-ATX cases; I'm looking at both now because i want to build an M-ATX gaming rig, but don't want to worry about temps and I don't trust closed loop water coolers yet.[/quote']

Prodigy was another option but it would have to be sideways to fit on the shelf, which could work as the power button and usb ports are on the side. What motherboard are you using?

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

• 4 years later...

Why doesn't anyone here mention the Fractal Design Node 202, the best mITX case I can think of. I dont know how you measured the 300mm depth, but you could stand it upright and maybe it little sideways: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352059&cm_re=node_202-_-11-352-059-_-Product //note: with powersupply

Or another, more expensive SFF Case is the  NCASE M1 Mini-ITX: https://www.ncases.com/

sugo sg13, its 280 mm

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(