need help with network configuration

Hello guys 

i moved to a new house  and since then ive been having problemns with my connection 

the internet source is a TV/internet box combo  802.11n 5ghz that is one room above my PC  and my speed is 55 down 10 up

in the begining i installed a powerline adapter

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1BV-000H-00015&cm_re=powerline_netgear-_-1BV-000H-00015-_-Product

and i got limited to 10MB up 10 MB down but i got good gaming ping with my games 

so i though that im losing allot from my speed so i returned it and got a wireless card for my PC 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320219&cm_re=asus_ac56-_-33-320-219-_-Product

so when i installed this and connected to the 5ghz network  my speeds was perfect and i got everything  im paying for 

but i was shocked that i went from 25- 30ms in World of Warcraft to something like 60+ and sometimes more even tho ookla speedtest resaults werent that bad mostly something like 10-30 ms most of the times 

and CSGO also had the same problem and i got problems like spikes and sometimes my router just drops the speeds dramaticlly and it wasnt stable in genreal

so if you please help me with what shall i do? shall i get anohter powerline adapter or it will be the same resault  becasuse of my electricity wirring 

for me i would rather be limitted to 10mb up and down and have a seamless gaming experience  but it would be great if i can fix the wireless 

thanks allot 

Run ethernet if you can. Powerline adapters are considered a last resort. There is nothing else I can really think of.

My native language is C++