CSGO Crosshairs

RaptorCock
Go to solution Solved by MattGameDev,

Guys, I know this isnt that much of a big deal or you might even laugh at me about it... But I need a new  crosshair, my recent ones arent that comftorable, I don't like making my own crosshair with scripts tho, I'm not too good at it. So if you guys can post a good CSGO crosshair that I can use, please do. :) (I spray a lot sometimes go for headshots)

(Don't make it a huge crosshair that covers all the screen or a troll like that, please. :) )

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308490450

Use this. Also, I find lime green a really good crosshair color.

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

I do but I need something more custom feeling though, a crosshair someone used for a long time and feels comftorable with it. For example, my old friend on steam had this perfect crosshair and I changed it, but now I really want it back, however he isn't online anymore so I cant ask for his code :( + I constantly keep changing with crashz' I'm not too big on them and I'm not a fan of the crosshair changing thing lol

cl_crosshairalpha "73";cl_crosshaircolor "5";cl_crosshaircolor_b "255";cl_crosshaircolor_r "255";cl_crosshaircolor_g "0";cl_crosshairdot "0";cl_crosshairgap "-1";cl_crosshairsize "4";cl_crosshairstyle "3";cl_crosshairusealpha "1";cl_crosshairthickness "0.5";cl_fixedcrosshairgap "-1";cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "0";cl_crosshair_drawoutline "0";

This is similar to what I use, modified version of Forest's :)

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

This is similar to what I use, modified version of Forest's :)

I'm into it a little but how do you change the color of it to green I cant see it as purple too much and it interests me

EDIT: Got it