HyperXcloud II vs HyperXcloud I

RaptorCock
Go to solution Solved by Muz,

Well you have to learn the difference between the two, the Cloud I has an audio jack and will connect to your mobo or sound card, the Cloud 2's come with a sound card in the dongle and it's a USB headset with 7.1 surround, you choose the one you prefer.

Which one should I buy? I am a CSGO gamer, FPS, sometimes single player and I like to talk with my mic :)

Well you have to learn the difference between the two, the Cloud I has an audio jack and will connect to your mobo or sound card, the Cloud 2's come with a sound card in the dongle and it's a USB headset with 7.1 surround, you choose the one you prefer.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

7.1 surround sound is meaningless and USB audio is shit

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

7.1 surround sound is meaningless and USB audio is shit

It's far better than having a shitty mobo soundcard with lots of static noise, my friend has the Could 2's and I found them very good, love the 7.1.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

It's far better than having a shitty mobo soundcard with lots of static noise, my friend has the Could 2's and I found them very good, love the 7.1.

So true

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

So true

It's far better than having a shitty mobo soundcard with lots of static noise, my friend has the Could 2's and I found them very good, love the 7.1.Is

Is the HyperXcloud 2 even good? Should I get another headset or go for the Cloud 2's?

Is the HyperXcloud 2 even good? Should I get another headset or go for the Cloud 2's?

The Cloud 2's/1's are very good value at a competitive price, so yes they are a good bunch of headsets.

The Cloud 2's/1's are very good value at a competitive price, so yes they are a good bunch of headsets.

How come I go on Amazon and HyperXcloud is much better rated than the Cloud 2's?

How come I go on Amazon and HyperXcloud is much better rated than the Cloud 2's?

Dunno, more or less people bought the Cloud 1's? Some people don't understand how the USB soundcard works?