Assassin's creed: Black flag stuttering problem

balloons 5

Hi there.

So i recently got AC4 and tried playing it and it is acting very weird. Whenever my character moves the camera jerks around and stutters everywhere. it's not an FPS problem- Fraps shows that i constantly get around 80at highest settings. It isn't a resolution thing either- i've tried different resolutions and none worked. i thought it was tearing but the stuttering only happens when the character moves. and it's more like the camera is jerking around all over the place.

did anyone else have this problem? do you know how i can fix it?

thx

Why is this in Console Gaming?

use fraps benchmark mode and  "Frafs bench viewer" to look at your individual frametimes to see stutters.

remove background processes, turn off vsync and run in a different window mode

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

What cards and what settings?? Are you overclocking? Have you tried windowed or borderless mode? Problem only shows up with this game? 

Im using an i5 4460 with an R9 280x and 8gb of kingston ram. my monitor is a 1280x1024 60hz display. i've tried running the game on multiple resolutions, different settings and fulscreen/borderless/windowed modes. nothing works. this is the only game where i have encountered this problem

Why is this in Console Gaming?

use fraps benchmark mode and  "Frafs bench viewer" to look at your individual frametimes to see stutters.

remove background processes, turn off vsync and run in a different window mode

oops, ive accidentaly posted on the wrong forum :P 

should i delete this post and repost in the PC one?