the battle for middle earth 2

jarreddean

Hey guys im looking for strategy games similar to lotr bfme2 and rotwk. Im not a big fan of total war. Anyone have any suggestions

I don't know if you are looking for strategy games with the same type of never ending attack waves like that one, but I have never found one. I also enjoy RTS games and I play Age of Empires 3, Dawn of War, Dawn of War 2, and Starcraft 2.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

I don't know if you are looking for strategy games with the same type of never ending attack waves like that one, but I have never found one. I also enjoy RTS games and I play Age of Empires 3, Dawn of War, Dawn of War 2, and Starcraft 2.
I also play those games I was hopping ea would release a hobbit series similar to battle for middle earth. I've played dawn of war but not dawn of war 2 might try that thank you