needed help building gaming pc

yudhvir

already bought :

cpu : Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

hdd : Western Digital Black 6TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

gpu x4 Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB AMP! Extreme Video Card

psu :Corsair AX1500i 1500W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

cd/dvd : LG BH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

monitor x 3: Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz 27.0" Monitor

Apple MB829LL/A Bluetooth Wireless Laser Mouse

headphones : Turtle Beach Ear Force XP Seven Headset

ext.storage : Western Digital My Book 6TB External Hard Drive

thinking to buy : u can tell what u like also

case : NZXT Phantom 820 (Grey) ATX Full Tower Case

speakers : Logitech Z906 500W 5.1ch Speakers (I like bass tell me someone which has a very loud base ) is audio engine a5+ having good bass is yes then tell me

keyboard : Razer DeathStalker Ultimate Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Touchpad or corsair k95 rgb blue

mouse : Razer Ouroboros Wireless Laser Mouse

not bought : no budget problems just tell me the best :

1. cpu cooler and other cooling hardware , case fan

2. thermal compound which one to choose

3. motherboard the best and the only best plz list of brands available nearby me for motherboards are : asus, msi, gigabyte, asrock

4. memory I want minimum 16igs brand available nearby me for that : corsair, Kingston , g.skill, a.data,

5. ssd best for gaming. brands available are intel and wd and sandisk and Samsung

6. keyboard and mouse

or any other thing u think I should add plz tell me

Well, for gaming that build is a little overkill, but I see that's sort of what you're going for, so I'll play along :D

As far as cases go, anything over $150 from a reputable brand is gonna be good regardless, really. Just go for whatever you think looks best at that point

For speakers, those are pretty decent.

For case fans and cooling, I'd just go Noctua. Either that or a good AIO

Won't make much of a difference, you're CPU cooler should come with it. But if you really want it, Arctic Silver 5 is pretty much the best thermal compound.

Just find something that looks good and fits your needs. Any Z97 motherboard should do, really.

RAM, 32gb is a LOT unless you're rendering or something. 16gb is really the max for gaming, after that the performance increase is very minimal. As for brands, they are all the same, though I prefer Corsair myself. Again, get whatever is the cheapest and looks best.

SSDs don't impact performance at all in gaming, and seeing that you already have a massive storage HDD, I'd say any 120gb-240gb SSD from Samsung, Intel or Crucial is good.

That depends on what games you want to play most. For FPS, you'd want a precise sensor, for MMOs you'd want lot's of macros, and for general use/comfort I'd say a Logitech MX Master :) as for keyboards, mechanical isn't a must, but it is nice to have.

Hope I helped

-snip-

1. Noctua NH-D15 is one of the best air coolers but if you want to go fancy water cooling, NZXT Kraken X61 is a great option. 

2. Thermal compound comes with whatever cpu cooler you chose.

3. Asus Maximus VIII Hero is one badass motherboard. BUT if you want something more EXTREME go with the Asus Maximus VIII Extreme.

4. Whatever 32gb kit from any of those brands will be fine.

5. Intel 750 is the fastest SSD i know (2200mb/s) but if you want something that is SATAIII the Samsung 850 evo is the fastest.

6. Corsair K70 RGB with Asus Gladius/Corsair Sabre RGB (optical verison)/Corsair M45/Mionix Castor/Mionix Naos 7000/Zowie FK1.

thanks I would using only one monitor right now I would buy another gpu later thx

right now I will change the no of gpu to 4 so that no one else tell me the same help

thanks again for ur help

Your going to need more GPU power of you want to game at triple 1440p 144hz, infact you won't be able to hit 144fps on all screens.