Chrome for Windows 10?

shanmu54321

Do you guys have any idea if there would be a version of chrome for windows 10 just like firefox?

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

Do you guys have any idea if there would be a version of chrome for windows 10 just like firefox?

Chrome is the same for 10 as it is for 7, 8, and 8.1 Unless you want the specific app, in which case the Windows 10 Appstore is a ghost town.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

If you mean a Modern Windows App, then no. Google isn't going to be entering the Windows store anytime soon. 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Firefox Windows 10 edition, is just Firefox with an updated GUI, that makes it a HINT better for touch screen (basically the button to close tabs is a bit bigger, and optional panel is easier to navigate) and it is proper, full, high-DPI aware.