Windows 10 Boot Blue Screen

ryan9298b2

Hey guys.  So this issue has been causing me a lot of frustration.  I upgraded to Windows 10, and then did a clean install from the official Microsoft media.  The fresh install loaded up, I installed everything I needed, and then restarted.  This is where the issue began.  I get one of two blue screens.  The most common is "INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED".  This occurs during boot.  The spinning circle hangs for a few seconds and then that message is displayed.  The system reboots.  Most of the time it'll happen again (and after 2 times, automatic repair starts whether I want it to or not).  Oddly enough, every once in a while, it'll reboot from the blue screen and go straight in to Windows with no delays whatsoever, as if there isn't even a problem.  Even weirder, the system is ROCK SOLID.  48hrs of Prime95, 48hrs of FurMark, Heaven 4.0, you name it.  The system is fine.  Going back to the boot blue screens, the other one is a lot more rare, but it will occur from time to time: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".  I know what all of this points to --> A driver issue!  The issue I have is that  I've have uninstalled all of the usual problem-esque drivers (sound cards, Marvell chips, USB 3, things like that) and the error still persists.  Short of doing a complete re-install and risking installing the same corrupt driver again (or so I think that may be the root of the problem), does anyone have any advice?  I have run MemTest86+ with multiple successful passes, I have reset the BIOS, I have run "chkdsk", etc..  I just can't seem to pinpoint the issue!

Intel i7-990x

Corsair Dominator 24 GB DDR3 1600MHz

2x Intel 520 240 GB in RAID0 (480 GB total)

2x GTX 560 Ti in SLI