Oneplus 2 invite numbers

C.G.F.Sabre

I am at like 31,000 on the reservation list for the oneplus 2 and I am wonder how many invites they give out and when they give them out, also if you got an extra I think I will gladly take one along with anyone else here without one.

they haven'T rolled out any other ones since release yet.

so yeah. we have to wait for productions. because they are bad at makign money

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

they haven'T rolled out any other ones since release yet.

so yeah. we have to wait for productions. because they are bad at makign money

I saw some one talking about next week, any idea if that would be true? but should I just cave and get the op1?

I saw some one talking about next week, any idea if that would be true? but should I just cave and get the op1?

idk man. im in the same situation as you. I lost my phone 2 weeks ago and I need one.  im just waiting.  if I don't have anything to buy it with in a month. im getting something else

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

This sounds like the waiting list for all the people im not cool enough to hang out with, maybe next years model.

This sounds like the waiting list for all the people im not cool enough to hang out with, maybe next years model.

kinda feels like it.

idk man. im in the same situation as you. I lost my phone 2 weeks ago and I need one.  im just waiting.  if I don't have anything to buy it with in a month. im getting something else

wow I feel bad for ya bro.

Well its not as stupid as me. Was trying to disassemble my S4 to replace the vibration motor. Was too lazy to go find my specific tools for opening the phone. So I use a metal flat head screw driver and I get in no problem (or so I thought). I replaced the vibration motor and reassembled it. Tried turning it on, vibrations work, was happy. Then after a minute without any sort of image on screen, I open it back up. Turns out I had punctured straight through the display flex cable of my S4. So I have a working phone with a broken screen and no touch support.

Also, forgot to re-enable USB debug and ADB, so I can't access my storage anymore without another S4 to borrow and place my motherboard in or getting a replacement LCD -_-.

Plus side, this was three days ago, and getting a Note 5 tomorrow :) 

don't go for 1+2, definitely not a flagship killer, maybe not even a flagship considering it has the same specs as other flagship, but without any support, a lot of prob at start, and that they are fucking with people with that invite system

look moto x style or nexus 5 2015

Well its not as stupid as me. Was trying to disassemble my S4 to replace the vibration motor. Was too lazy to go find my specific tools for opening the phone. So I use a metal flat head screw driver and I get in no problem (or so I thought). I replaced the vibration motor and reassembled it. Tried turning it on, vibrations work, was happy. Then after a minute without any sort of image on screen, I open it back up. Turns out I had punctured straight through the display flex cable of my S4. So I have a working phone with a broken screen and no touch support.

Also, forgot to re-enable USB debug and ADB, so I can't access my storage anymore without another S4 to borrow and place my motherboard in or getting a replacement LCD -_-.

Plus side, this was three days ago, and getting a Note 5 tomorrow :)

bad stories always end with a good ending. :)

also would you recomend just getting the oneplus one and just updating it?

don't go for 1+2, definitely not a flagship killer, maybe not even a flagship considering it has the same specs as other flagship, but without any support, a lot of prob at start, and that they are fucking with people with that invite system

look moto x style or nexus 5 2015

Yeah I am aware of that, but I think with a few updates it will be fine.

Then I think 1+1 is a solid choice ! this is definitely, for this price, one of the best one :)

.... I lost my phone 2 weeks ago and I need one.  im just waiting.  if I don't have anything to buy it with in a month. im getting something else

You won't get 1+2 in next 4 weeks- better start looking for something else... Simple math:

The'll start rolling invites next weekend- lets hope they will... Now, go and check "terms and condition" about delivery... When you get invite and use it (order and paying the device) there is a "little" problem- device will be shipped (from China's factory or warehouse) someday in next 3 WEEKS... Actual delivery to your door- another week if you are lucky... 

Result- even if you are #1 in list and luck is on your side there are very little chances to get your 1+2 before October's beginning... Realistic- mid to end of October, if you are under # 10 000 in the list... If you are over #150 000-  start praying to get it before Xmas... 

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

You won't get 1+2 in next 4 weeks- better start looking for something else... Simple math:

The'll start rolling invites next weekend- lets hope they will... Now, go and check "terms and condition" about delivery... When you get invite and use it (order and paying the device) there is a "little" problem- device will be shipped (from China's factory or warehouse) someday in next 3 WEEKS... Actual delivery to your door- another week if you are lucky... 

Result- even if you are #1 in list and luck is on your side there are very little chances to get your 1+2 before October's beginning... Realistic- mid to end of October, if you are under # 10 000 in the list... If you are over #150 000-  start praying to get it before Xmas... 

well what about buying it from a site like gearbeast?

well what about buying it from a site like gearbeast?

If you are OK to pay more- buy it...

But is better to consider that is possible (very possible) to have warranty problems later- Oneplus has terrible customer service and is not a good idea to give them a reason to refuse warranty service... 

bad stories always end with a good ending. :)

also would you recomend just getting the oneplus one and just updating it?

If you don't need the blazing new hardware, the One Plus One is still a great budget phone. Honestly, it is up to you, the One doesn't have that great of a camera from pictures I have seen and other minor issues, so just look through some reviews to see if any of the negatives are a deal breaker for you.

If you are OK to pay more- buy it...

But is better to consider that is possible (very possible) to have warranty problems later- Oneplus has terrible customer service and is not a good idea to give them a reason to refuse warranty service... 

well do you know if warrentys are a big problem with oneplus?

I am like 4k but I might just get a zenfone 2, moto x or something else. I really like usb c and fingerprint sensor but oh well. I was expecting a faster roll out bu typical oneplus. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I am like 4k but I might just get a zenfone 2, moto x or something else. I really like usb c and fingerprint sensor but oh well. I was expecting a faster roll out bu typical oneplus. 

why not buy it from a place like gearbeast also do you think 3gb is enough?

well do you know if warrentys are a big problem with oneplus?

Warranty is not just big problem- it's a HUGE problem... Even simple thing like to contact customer support is problem- to reach them by phone is impossible and takes at least 10 days to get answer on a mail... 

no. i ment, getting the order done in the next 3 weeks.

I know i ill wait another month for the phone

no. i ment, getting the order done in the next 3 weeks.

I know i ill wait another month for the phone

And you are OK to wait 2 months in some fucking list to order + at least 1 month to delivery? If I say what's my opinion for people like you it's guaranteed that I'll get permanent ban... It's tragic that people like you walk the world- you must be treated like pests... 

And you are OK to wait 2 months in some fucking list to order + at least 1 month to delivery? If I say what's my opinion for people like you it's guaranteed that I'll get permanent ban... It's tragic that people like you walk the world- you must be treated like pests... 

what ? why ?  I don'T mind waiting for something I want. instead of getting some junk phone for 400$

Warranty is not just big problem- it's a HUGE problem... Even simple thing like to contact customer support is problem- to reach them by phone is impossible and takes at least 10 days to get answer on a mail... 

well I mean like are there lots of problems out there.