CPU/RAM incompatibility

Hello! I'm new in the forum and I'm building my first pc.

For my CPU I have chosen a 4790k with 16gb ddr3 RAM (Gskill sniper 2400mhz, 1,65v)

I've thrown all the parts into pcpartpicker and it flagged an incompatibility with my processor:

• The G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory operating voltage of 1.65V exceeds the Intel Haswell Refresh CPU recommended maximum of 1.5V+5% (1.575V). This memory module may run at a reduced clock rate to meet the 1.5V voltage recommendation, or may require running at a voltage greater than the Intel recommended maximum.

Is this really a issue? I researched and some people say de cpu can handle it, others say I have to reduce the voltage manually on the BIOS.

(I'd also like some recomendations, especially regarding PSU and CPU cooler - don't know if I'm picking the best bang for the buck)

Here is the link to the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vRTYFT

Thank you for the help!

It should be fine, your BIOS will probably run it around 1333/1600 at first boot and you should be able to bring it up to at least 2133 if not 2400 from there.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

I honestly think it might be. Im not sure though.not being able to post sucks.

You'll be fine.

As for a cooler, get a 212 Evo. And PSU...how much are you willing to spend?

I don't know, just want enough power (maybe with some future upgrade room), good efficiency and build quality. Don't want to overspend nor underspend. Actualy I'm quite new to all of this so I don't really know  :unsure:

Also planning to do some overclock (try to learn how to do it), so an air cooler will be enough? Not sure if that cheap close loop will do too..

I don't know, just want enough power (maybe with some future upgrade room), good efficiency and build quality. Don't want to overspend nor underspend. Actualy I'm quite new to all of this so I don't really know  :unsure:

Also planning to do some overclock (try to learn how to do it), so an air cooler will be enough? Not sure if that cheap close loop will do too..

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-SuperNOVA-Modular-Warranty-120-G1-0750-XR/dp/B00K85X2A2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1440731277&sr=8-6&keywords=700w+psu

That cooler is amazing. If you want liquid cooling I can recommend something but It's gonna cost more. 

Thank you! I think I might go with the H100i, it looks awesome

You're welcome.  :)