Outdated drivers?

netherbawss235

I recently bought the xbox 360 wireless controller adapter since I've been playing Xbox for several years. I want to do pc gaming but am uncomfortable with keyboard and mouse, and I'm slowly improving. I'm currently running windows 10 but the driver for the adapters are outdated on Microsoft's website (Windows 7 is the latest). Is there any way I can use it on windows 10 or will I have to use keybaord and mouse? (or downgrade, I've also been having issues with windows 10 That I may post some other time.)

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

Sorry if some if it doesn't make sense, I haven't proof-read it.

Have you tried to see if it's working yet? I see no reason why it wouldn't.

I kinda tried to sync it but it either didn't work or I just did it wrong.

I recently bought the xbox 360 wireless controller adapter since I've been playing Xbox for several years. I want to do pc gaming but am uncomfortable with keyboard and mouse, and I'm slowly improving. I'm currently running windows 10 but the driver for the adapters are outdated on Microsoft's website (Windows 7 is the latest). Is there any way I can use it on windows 10 or will I have to use keybaord and mouse? (or downgrade, I've also been having issues with windows 10 That I may post some other time.)

You can use the Windows 7 drivers, they are compatible.