(Discussion) Best Looking Coolant (Non Mayhems)

What coolant do you think is the best looking, and is not from Mayhems?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I personally like mayhems pastels, not auroras, because you cant use them in normal loop.

But if i cant choose mayhems coolants i would go whit aquacomputers coolants.

I personally like mayhems pastels, not auroras, because you cant use them in normal loop.

But if i cant choose mayhems coolants i would go whit aquacomputers coolants.

I've never found or seen aquacomputer's coolants. Do they even make those? Link please. A search on google came up with different things, not the coolants.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I've never found or seen aquacomputer's coolants. Do they even make those? Link please. A search on google came up with different things, not the coolants.

Here you go:

http://www.jimms.fi/hae/g/971/v/393/min/0/max/0/

I know you said not Mayham but there Pastel White is AWESOME

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Hm. Seems pretty rare.

I know you said not Mayham but there Pastel White is AWESOME

Yup. Thats the coolant that Im going to be using. :)

Seeing as your asking for the best looking coolant. I would pick mercury, nothing beats the look of liquid metal.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Seeing as your asking for the best looking coolant. I would pick mercury, nothing beats the look of liquid metal.

True. How would Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra thermal compound look like as a coolant? Liquid metal for the win!

True. How would Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra thermal compound look like as a coolant? Liquid metal for the win!

Too viscous.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Too viscous.

As in thermal compound properties?

As in thermal compound properties?

To be used as a coolant. Mecurcy could actually be used in a closed system and it would be an amazing coolant, performance as well as looks. It isn't used because it's toxic, especially the vapor.

look at it... delicious mercury

553px-Pouring_liquid_mercury_bionerd.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

My favorite thing about mercury is that it beads up into pools of liquid metal. Mercury filled balloon fight, anyone?

My favorite thing about mercury is that it beads up into pools of liquid metal. Mercury filled balloon fight, anyone?

That'd hurt :(

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

ehm would that be posible??? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

ehm would that be posible??? 

Yes. That's why I mentioned it. In fact it would be a really good coolant but it's toxic so you cant use it.

Yes. That's why I mentioned it. In fact it would be a really good coolant but it's toxic so you cant use it.

Is it good because it has a high conductivity by being a metal?

Is it good because it has a high conductivity by being a metal?

It's thermal conductivity is about 1500% of water.

Not sure about about the Specific heat capacity because it weights a lot more than water so it's not a fair comparison.

This was discussed extensively in the Coolants discussion thread while it was up if you can be bothered to dig it up.

its toxic so you can use it but why i dont get it if i drink my ek coolant im cinde sure id be cinda dead so

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler