Fans For Low FPI Rads (Silent System)

Hey everyone

I'm currently gathering the funds for an extreme water cooled system. Ill be watercooling: Motherboard, 2x GPU, CPU and Ram. Ill be using 3-4 480 radiators with low FPI (7-10). I want the system to be as silent as possible so I need to find some quiet fans to match my radiators.

Thanks

Noctua NF-F12, NoiseBlocker PLPS, Noiseblocker eLoops.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Also, what's the whole cost of your system?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Also, what's the whole cost of your system?

My Budget is 2500. Ill be using some parts from my current system

My Budget is 2500. Ill be using some parts from my current system

Specs? :D

For a low fin density most fans will be fine you don't need to bother with very high pressure fans.

Scythe Gentle Typhoons are good fans at any rate.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I would go with Noiseblocker eloops until the black Noctuas are released.

I was going to dye the fans i got anyway

For a low fin density most fans will be fine you don't need to bother with very high pressure fans.

Scythe Gentle Typhoons are good fans at any rate.

Any suggestion on what Rpm version?

Any suggestion on what Rpm version?

1450 RPM?

havent really decided fully. 2 780s a 2600k maybe a maximus extreme formula. not sure on RAM. Lol sorry but focusing on the watercooling part first :P http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/39350-this-is-my-wild-plan-yes-or-no/ here is my rough plan. Has changed a little bit but it covers the main idea :)

Maximus Extreme Formula. Legit. :)

would 1150rpm be too low?

personally, I would go with 1450. 1150 would be good though.

would 1150rpm be too low?

No, but you can undervolt higher RPM fans anyway.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

No, but you can undervolt higher RPM fans anyway.

Yeah, I need the black Noctuas >>NOW<<.

Sp120 QE don't untervolt well so I don't recommend them. I just put mine to 380RPM right now because they make bad noises at certain RPMs and I'm too lazy to tune them correctly.