my new build...need an idea for a case..

Legnacra

I just bought the ssd and the 770....upgraded my current rig...core i5 Clarkdale 3.2 ghz dual core, Asus 7h55-m le series, 8 gb of gskill ram 1066....now to buy the rest...and needing an idea for a case...lots to choose from...and thinking water cooling it all in a little while....( and doing a themed build....) any suggestions would be helpful :P thanks....

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1oD9t

original phantom has enough area to support a decent loop and looks badass. i have the 410

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k @ 4.4ghz  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 GPU: GTX 660 Motherboard: MSI Z87M-Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4gb Black @1.6ghz Power supply: Corsair HX650 80 plus gold Storage: Adata 64GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350d

NZXT Switch 810

Make sure to read this thread for info about the compatibility of the H220 with the Switch 810.

Also, here are some pics from the Swiftech webpage with the H220 in the Switch 810:

NZXT-Switch-810.jpg

If you don't want that case, check Swiftech's Compatibility page for the H220, to see some other case options.

I agree with @Breakdown Nzxt switch 810 is really nice

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

Xigmatek Elysium will fit basically anything

FD Define R4 for sleek looks

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Xigmatek Elysium will fit basically anything

FD Define R4 for sleek looks

OP's using an E-ATX motherboard. The Fractal Design Define R4 doesn't support it.

Edit: Sorry, apparently the Fractal Design Define R4 can carry E-ATX boards, though it doesn't officially support it. See here for more info. My mistake.

A pic from that forum, with the Define R4 carrying an Asus Maximus Formula V:

20v0w2w.jpg

I just bought the ssd and the 770....upgraded my current rig...core i5 Clarkdale 3.2 ghz dual core, Asus 7h55-m le series, 8 gb of gskill ram 1066....now to buy the rest...and needing an idea for a case...lots to choose from...and thinking water cooling it all in a little while....( and doing a themed build....) any suggestions would be helpful :P thanks....

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1oD9t

Maybe a 650D from Corsair. That has support for 2 240mm radiators. The Fractal Design Define R4 is so sleek and it is unbranded. It only has support for stuff like the H100i though. I think it is worth it because it is such a nice case. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Maybe a 650D from Corsair. That has support for 2 240mm radiators. The Fractal Design Define R4 is so sleek and it is unbranded. It only has support for stuff like the H100i though. I think it is worth it because it is such a nice case. 

This is a great case.  I personally use a 600T and think it's an awesome case as well.  Lot's of room and looks pretty sharp.

http://www.corsair.com/pc-cases/graphite-series-pc-case/graphite-series-600t.html

Corsair 600T (White) | Asus P8 Z68-V Pro | i5 2500k @ 3.3 | Corsair H70 | EVGA GTX 580 SOC | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold

you should buy and old case for like $5 cut out the motherboard area and put the pc into an old 1950s tv its actually perfect, I just built a pc into one and it looks awesome once you take out the old tv and mount a monitor in the gap :D

Firetruck will never die.

This is a great case.  I personally use a 600T and think it's an awesome case as well.  Lot's of room and looks pretty sharp.

http://www.corsair.com/pc-cases/graphite-series-pc-case/graphite-series-600t.html

The 600T is too rounded for me. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"