Adobe CS6 for Students?

Beeeyeee

Hey! I use almost all of the adobe programs every day, i'm a student and i'm currently subscribed to the adobe CC complete collection for $20/month. I would love to pay for a complete collection of Adobe CS6 for like $150-$300 and if anyone can help me find a way to get that let me know please. thank you for the help!:D

Hey! I use almost all of the adobe programs every day, i'm a student and i'm currently subscribed to the adobe CC complete collection for $20/month. I would love to pay for a complete collection of Adobe CS6 for like $150-$300 and if anyone can help me find a way to get that let me know please. thank you for the help! :D

https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=edu&promoid=KTROQ

You may need to get your school to sign off and confirm that you are a student 

thats what i'm currently subscribed to...

thats the lowest your going to get.

thats the lowest your going to get.

I'm not sure you read my post correctly

I'm not sure you read my post correctly

you are aware of a payment plan type and a drop down arrow. 

c5d8c5a0c13dd13b1e7a194823e4c26d.png

you are aware of a payment plan type and a drop down arrow. 

c5d8c5a0c13dd13b1e7a194823e4c26d.png

I still don't think you read my post correctly. haha:) thank you but i'm trying to buy a non-subscription based version of adobe for cheaper.

Your best shot is looking around software swapping communities. AFAIK Adobe itself doesn't do perpetual licenses for their products at all anymore. Either look around at Ebay and whatever else you can come across with, but your price range is extremely optimistic. I wouldn't expect a Photoshop CS6 key to be below $500.

Ronnie: There's a difference between CC and CS6, it's even in those shortenings. Creative Cloud, referring to their subscription service, and Creative Suite, which were annual iterations of the products that were sold with a perpetual license (Buy once, keep/use forever.)

CS6 is not officially for sale anywhere anymore. While some retailers still list it on their websites it's always "Sold Out Online and In-Store" and that's not going to change. You also mention you "use almost all of the adobe programs every day" which means in the CS product line you would have needed the Master Collection which was still like $1000 with educational discount (was close to $4000 regular price.) The only place you can still find it still is eBay for ~$2,599.00 and the retailers selling it don't have educational pricing... You can also get it "used" for $900-$1300... assuming the seller properly transfers the license to you that could work but if they don't you're SOL.

Grand scheme of things CC is a way better deal especially if you have the educational price. The new features are totally worth it as is continued support to ensure it runs properly on the latest versions of OS X and Windows.

If however you don't actually use all of the programs and you really just use Photoshop then Photoshop Elements 13 is a great buy because unless you're a professional you probably don't use the features lost between CC and Elements.