Budget buid help

Hasan

hey guys. Sorry to bother you. I am trying to build a budget rig. I have researched a bit, saw gameplays, benchmarks yet I have hesitation. I thought some experienced talks would be really helpful. I have chosen following parts-

Intel core i3 4160 3.6 ghz

Shappire r7 260x 2gb ddr5 oc gpu

Gigabyte h81m s2pv mobo

G.skill 4gb ddr3

Western Digital 1tb caviar blue

Corsair vs450w psu

Casing

Now, my currency is Bangladeshi Taka/BDT.

1BDT is about 78USD, 58AUD or 87 EURO. This build will cost me about 36000 BDT/462 USD/ 621 AUD/ 410 EURO. [These are not absolute values]

secondly, what I know so far is - dual core cpus are all ready out dated. But quad core is over budget. Also 4 gb ram is not enough. The r7 260x won't cut long either. But I want you to know that I dont have any gaming history. I know a little bit about pc. So I will be mostly playing old titles( assassins creed, far cry, battle field, call of duty, splinter cell) along with the new ones. I am also looking forward to 720p/900p, 1080p not always.

[edit]

I am also not hoping for high settings all the time. Something is better than nothing I suppose. Also there is room for upgrades.

so, here is the question - Is my build enough per my expectation? A simple yes or no would suffice too. I would also appreciate any suggestion you give me as I don't hold any exprience.

lastly again sorry for being so elaborate. This first time build is taking my breath away.

the PC should be able to handle 720p games for the most part, a 270 or a 270X would be better if you could save up, If you also could save for 8GB of RAM you would notice a difference, If you can't I can see the issue, also thanks for doing the price conversions, A more powerful PSU is a must on that

Where are you going to be buying these parts from?

From my country. Bangladesh. Its in Asia.

-snip-

here

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($43.98 @ Newegg)

Memory: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($36.89 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.00 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($84.99 @ Newegg)

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ NCIX US)

Total: $418.83

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-12 22:44 EDT-0400

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

the PC should be able to handle 720p games for the most part, a 270 or a 270X would be better if you could save up, If you also could save for 8GB of RAM you would notice a difference, If you can't I can see the issue, also thanks for doing the price conversions, A more powerful PSU is a must on that

a 260x/750 ti can handle most games at 1080p at medium to high setting at 30-50 fps

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Actually I was planning on 270 at first. But I had to cut for price reason. also I have plan to add 4gb ram later on.

From my country. Bangladesh. Its in Asia.

haha, I was asking like are you going to order from an online store, or in person.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

here

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($43.98 @ Newegg)

Memory: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($36.89 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.00 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($84.99 @ Newegg)

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ NCIX US)

This is a much better build. While some may disagree with this im just gonna go ahead and say depending on how long it would take you. May be worth it to wait... IMO any gaming computer even at 720p should be around $600+ thats just my opinion though. Goodluck!

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

here

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($43.98 @ Newegg)

Memory: Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($36.89 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($44.00 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card ($84.99 @ Newegg)

Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ NCIX US)

Thanks for the suggestion :) But I have to grab what I can find here at home.

Is ordering online not an option there? ( not being rude i actually dont know :)   )

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

haha, I was asking like are you going to order from an online store, or in person.

I misunderstood :/

Is ordering online not an option there? ( not being rude i actually dont know :) )

Its ok. I just want to buy it in person. that's all. :)

I have the old MSI 260X OC. Can't get it anymore at my retailer, which is stupid in my opinion because it's a pretty good card.

Handles anything from the PS3 generation and early PS4 generation on 720p to 1080p. You're not getting anything above that, and you may have to deal with around 30fps in games from early PS4 generation, bit it should run alright and be playable.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

ok either way that build will perform very well I would just change the psu to something from tier 1 or 2 from this thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/

Spoiler

I have the old MSI 260X OC. Can't get it anymore at my retailer, which is stupid in my opinion because it's a pretty good card.

Handles anything from the PS3 generation and early PS4 generation on 720p to 1080p. You're not getting anything above that, and you may have to deal with around 30fps in games from early PS4 generation, bit it should run alright and be playable.

that's good to hear. I guess I will get this much.