Headset Issues With Xbox One

Made In Canada

Ive got a xbox one and i am trying to play witcher 3 that i just got on it.  I am having issues with audio however, my left headphone is not working at all when i plug it into my xbox.  It works fine on pc, but as i try to do anything on xbox, it just wont work.  The headset is a Skullcandy wireless headset plyr 2, teal edition (im sure it was plyr 2 but it could be slyr 2).  If you have any idea what to do or ANY advise on what can help, please let me know. 

And Yes, it did say xbox one compatable on the box it came in.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

I assume you are plugging it into the bottom of your controller. If you have another controller, can you try to plug it in to that and tell us if that works?

Hello.
My rig;
CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.7GhzRAM: HyperX Fury 8GB vengeance @ 1600MhzGPU: MSI R9 270 2GB, MOBO: MSI Z-97 SLI, PSU: Corsair 750M semi-modular 

Ive got a xbox one and i am trying to play witcher 3 that i just got on it.  I am having issues with audio however, my left headphone is not working at all when i plug it into my xbox.  It works fine on pc, but as i try to do anything on xbox, it just wont work.  The headset is a Skullcandy wireless headset (plyr 2 edition i believe).  If you have any idea what to do or ANY advise on what can help, please let me know. 

1. follow your topics

2. are you trying to plug it into your controller or console??

3. if the controller then

sorry that only works with Party and voice chat

I tried the same thing but no luck :(

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I assume you are plugging it into the bottom of your controller. If you have another controller, can you try to plug it in to that and tell us if that works?

its a wireless headset, it does not plug into the bottom of the controller

-Made In Canada

that is not how the xbox one controllers work

the headphones port is ONLY for voice and party chat

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

that is not how the xbox one controllers work

the headphones port is ONLY for voice and party chat

well, that would be nice too, but im more concerned with the no audio in my left headphone.

-Made In Canada

1. follow your topics

2. are you trying to plug it into your controller or console??

3. if the controller then

sorry that only works with Party and voice chat

I tried the same thing but no luck :(

and im plugging it into my console with the usb power plug-in for the headsets transmitter i think its called (sorry if i just butchered that but what i mean is the thing that sends the sound and audio to your headset)

-Made In Canada