One+ One root problem

DrHeadbump

I rooted my phone with Oxygen OS and everything worked just fine.

Then a week ago when I was in the "task manager" (the view when you can switch between different open apps) the Google search bar was gone and the Close all button was also gone. So I rebooted my phone and it was as normal again.

But now the twitter app didn't want to load the images and my cellular network doesn't work and I can't download/transfer files to my One+. I look my root status with SuperSU and it said that no SU-binary was found. And root Checker says that I have no root access. 

So my question is how do I solve this problem since I can't transfer any files to my phone? And I want to use CM12s on my phone if this problem of mine can be solved.

P.s

(I'm running Windows 10 so I don't know if it don't have the correct drivers but it worked before when I rooted the bloody phone.)

If you wonder about anything just ask and I'll do my best to give you the correct information.

Intel Core i7-9800X-3.8GHz  | 2x EK-CoolStream Classic SE 360| Royal RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz  |  ASUSTeK Prime X299-A  | EKWB - MSI GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GAMING X TRIO | Lian Li PC-011 white | Samsung 860 QVO 2TB, 2x 240GB Kingston SSD (RAID 0) & 240GB Kingston NVME Drive | Acer 34" ED347CKR VA Curved 100 Hz | NZXT E- Series 850