Need help using Adobe Acrobat DC

retherenn

Hello to all. I am new to these forums, but i am usual visitor to this site, and i think that only you guys can help me with my problem. Thing is that i have PDF file which i need to edit. Sounds simple, right... but i must be really stupid, because i've been trying to do so for the past three days without succeding and i've been in the dark side of google trying to find anwsers... So that PDF file in particular is photo of ID card and there's a lot of small text on that card and what not, and when i convert that image to text it highlights everyting, and all seems to be working, but when i start to edit it, it all just fuc..... up... sorry, but that is all information, i can give you, because that ID card contains my personal data, so i really don't want to post it here or anywhere online... So maybe if someone is familiar with adobe and is wiling to help maybe you could write me a personal message or something and we could get into smaller details? Thank you and sorry for such a long post...