[Review] Asus GTX980 Ti Strix SLI Review 1080 1440 & 4K by OC3D TV

JerkyMcDilerino

So what do you guys think about ASUS Strix GTX 980TI in SLI and single? Is it worth it to get one of these card if you already own a aftercooling GTX 980TI?

you need an "i already do" option xD

If you already have one, just vote " No thanks, my current one is already enough for me"

i have 2 reference zotac 980tis in sli in a micro atx build.

there great btw

you need an "i already do" option xD

You can just edit your first post next time please.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

I plan on getting one of these because of the excellent performance, not to mention fully automated process for these.  Gotta love that.  

I plan on getting one of these because of the excellent performance, not to mention fully automated process for these.  Gotta love that.  

I would like to get one of this, but my parent restrict me from buying any computer parts( Of course, who wouldn't for a $2k PC), so i'm basically screw until either my birthday or xmas! 

I would like to get one of this, but my parent restrict me from buying any computer parts( Of course, who wouldn't for a $2k PC), so i'm basically screw until either my birthday or xmas! 

Why are you restricted from buying them?  If it is your money and hobby, and you also save at the same time.  Not sure what the issue would be.  Then again I guess it isn't considered a responsible use of money to them, given it doesn't directly invest in the future of your life, and just in your enjoyment.  But then again--the point of life is enjoyment.  

Why are you restricted from buying them?  If it is your money and hobby, and you also save at the same time.  Not sure what the issue would be.  Then again I guess it isn't considered a responsible use of money to them, given it doesn't directly invest in the future of your life, and just in your enjoyment.  But then again--the point of life is enjoyment.  

Well, i'm 16 and i have a small job you know? Working like 3 hours a day and i need to help them pay off the insurance and stuff like that bro and plus they already went through the hardship and i haven't. 

Shame these cards got recalled due to a manufacturing defect with the heatsink.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Shame these cards got recalled due to a manufacturing defect with the heatsink.

Oh that suck, ASUS is losing the investment on 980TI then. 

Oh that suck, ASUS is losing the investment on 980TI then.

Looks like its finally fixed. The card is in stock on Monday! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=14-121-972

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

I have one just arrived and but keep in mind that if you got a 1440p 144hz monitor with g-sync, the idle temp will be 60c, 0db doesn't work very well :S. i know its bit hot but when i switch to 120hz and it went down 51c idle and 0db worked. 144hz 1440p makes my card hot some reason :S.

Looks neat. Hate the red theme though. It wouldn't fit on my white air540. Plus I already opt in to preorder 980ti hof.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero