How Do I Install Sm Bus Controller Software?

gladiatorgloria

In device manager it says no software has been installed for the Sm Bus Controller but when I go to update the driver it tells me it can't find it (online). Any solutions?

I7 4970k, Sapphire R9 390 x2, HyperX Fury 16gb, Z97s Sli Krait, Corsair Rm 850w, Samsung 850 Evo 250gb + 1tb Caviar Blue x2, Phantom 530, Samsung 4k Freesync Monitor, Razer Blackwidow Expert, Utechsmart Venus 50;

In device manager it says no software has been installed for the Sm Bus Controller but when I go to update the driver it tells me it can't find it (online). Any solutions?

This could be many different things. Go to your motherboard's support site and download the drivers.

This could be many different things. Go to your motherboard's support site and download the drivers.

I can't find (don't know which is) the right one to download. It's a Z97s Sli Krait. Could you help?

I7 4970k, Sapphire R9 390 x2, HyperX Fury 16gb, Z97s Sli Krait, Corsair Rm 850w, Samsung 850 Evo 250gb + 1tb Caviar Blue x2, Phantom 530, Samsung 4k Freesync Monitor, Razer Blackwidow Expert, Utechsmart Venus 50;

It's probably in your System & Chipset drivers. You're also going to want your LAN driver and your Audio driver. Other than those 3, the rest aren't worth bothering with. Well, okay the intel management engine driver can be useful.