Noises in load

Jaros
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

He tries on his Laptop and it works perfectly, skype is updated, windows is updated on the Desktop and the laptop, its seems to be his Desktop the problem, and the fact it appears when he changes PSU and Graphic Card is not anodyne, i think. I suggest him to change his Motherboard, but we need to find an -100€ Good Motherboard which support an Amd A8-3820 (Socket FM1)

Well, if you only need this sound input for Skype, get a 10$ USB sound card (amzon or wall mart basically); plug in the mic there and set it as default recording device in Windows.

You still will be able to use your normal MB sound card for audio/music playback.

Hi everyone, first of all sorry for my bad english, i'm french but i think my problem isn't difficult to understand. I have a friend who recently change his Graphic card and Power supply, his new graphic card is a Msi Gaming Gtx 750Ti, and now, when we played some games, like Warframe or Borderlands Pre Sequel, his microphones send us big noises (in skype), but he doesn't hear anything. When the load is low, his microphone is very quiet. I told him to try to enable V-sync to limit the load (because 60+fps in 60Hz monitor isn't really important compared to the noises), but i don't see any improvement.

What could we do to fix this ?

Thanks for your help

Maxime.

Where is this microphone plugged in? It could be electrical noise...

So do you have it plugged it in the front of the case or in the back?

Is he using a dedicated sound card or the one on the Motherboard.

And are you're sure those noises are not simply from the Fans spinning up?

And first Tip in such situations as always: Have you updated all the drivers?

All his drivers are updated, he tried to plug it in the back and in the front of the case (In Jack, not usb) with the motherboard, not dedicated sound card, and it's the same problem. He uses a Tritton Kunai.

But how fans could make noises in skype sounds without make noises very unbearable for the computer' user ?

But how fans could make noises in skype sounds without make noises very unbearable for the computer' user ?

Sometimes its to microphone placement, so they pic up much fan noise.

Did you try an  other mic. and this mic an an other PC?

Or did you tried not over Skype; recording it directly on the PC?

He tries on his Laptop and it works perfectly, skype is updated, windows is updated on the Desktop and the laptop, its seems to be his Desktop the problem, and the fact it appears when he changes PSU and Graphic Card is not anodyne, i think. I suggest him to change his Motherboard, but we need to find an -100€ Good Motherboard which support an Amd A8-3820 (Socket FM1)

Well, if you only need this sound input for Skype, get a 10$ USB sound card (amzon or wall mart basically); plug in the mic there and set it as default recording device in Windows.

You still will be able to use your normal MB sound card for audio/music playback.

Thx Metallus, i'll tried with him, i hope it will works.

First time i tried this forum and wow, instant replies, it's amazing :)

Goodbye

Thx Metallus, i'll tried with him, i hope it will works.

First time i tried this forum and wow, instant replies, it's amazing :)

Goodbye

Oh shit... did not say wellcome to you xD

Anyways WELCOME!

And yes this it the cool thing about this forum. Everyone here is cool and nice ;)

Oh shit... did not say wellcome to you xD

Anyways WELCOME!

And yes this it the cool thing about this forum. Everyone here is cool and nice ;)

Thx for this, i'm finally in university, my studies are in Network and telecom, also programming/maintenance

So i create an account in this website because this is my world \o/