[URGENT] TS asked me to download a sound plugin, Steam immediately shut down, now I can't login anymore?

JorenBus

FUCK.

The guy who gave me the link is friends with the guy "I" sent the trade offer to...

Ok, is there something I can do now?

they are probably scamming people like this..

you can always contact steam support but do not expect a lot. it will take them about 3 weeks to answer and tell you they are sorry and they can't help you

also you can set up a report on steamrep.com so people know what's going on with these guys. and report them on steam as well

FUCK.

The guy who gave me the link is friends with the guy "I" sent the trade offer to...

Ok, is there something I can do now?

nope

LinusScamTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

this is way they figured out lately to scam people..

its a really tricky way and it seems your "friend" isnt your friend actually

good thing is they probably dont have any interest in your steam account and they didnt even hijack it, just stole your skins so you will probably get it back

another good thing is; you only had 75$ worth of skins (trust me, thats not a lot, there are people getting scammed for thousands of euros worth of skins)

the bad thing is, you got scammed and steam support policy changed about a month ago and they do not return scammed items anymore

Not really scammed....scammed is when user is being stupid and traded the skins to the wrong person.

This case it's account hijacked. Account is taken over and skins are stolen/gone.