Problems when restartng PC

Mozzinek

Hello, 

1. Let me apologize for misspelling or bed English, because english is not my first language.

2. PC specs

Mobo: Abit IX48-GT3

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo €8400 @3.0 ghz

Ram: 2x Corsair XMS3 DHX CM3X160C9DHX 1 GB and 1x Transcend JM1333KLU-1G 1 GB And now the problem.

GPU: Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT

My first problem ( and this problem I have from the start, but that dosen't bother me much) is when I go to BIOS to check CPU temp is 103°C and it dosen't matter if pc is off all night and then I turn it on and immediately check temp or if it is on all day and I restart it and then check temp. I will add a picture.

My second problem started approximately 2 weeks ago. Problem is when I restart PC I get a error on my motherboards display. The error is C1. In User's Manual under AWARS POST Code Definition says:

C1-

Detect memory

- Auto-detection of DRAM site, type and ECC

- Auto-detection of L2 cache (socket 7 or below)

So the pc dosen't boot into windows. If I reset pc i get the same error. I have to clear CMOS with button at the back of mother board and restart pc. When it restarts and if i go to BIOS to set boot order or if I don't change anything and just pres F10 to save settings and restart I get same error, but if i press F1 to continue and i don't go to bios at all it will boot and work normal. 

I tried using differnt RAM but i get the same error. 

I know the PC is old because i have it for 8 or 9 years but it work very well so far and it's good enough for what i use it for so i don't want to buy new one and if someone have any advice how to fix the problem i will much appreciated it.

Again sorry for any wrong spelling.

Temp image:

http://imgur.com/g3GDTny