h440 or enthoo pro/luxe can't decide

Jared133

So i'm thinking about doing a white/black build, but after looking around people say that the h440 has pretty bad cooling over the enthoo but is it that much worse as people seem to say?  I favor the h440 in looks ALOT over the enthoo, but I would also like to have decent cooling as it can get pretty hot in my room.  Just not sure on which case to pull the trigger on because of what people say about the h440 in terms of cooling, thanks for the help.

The H440 is actually quite good for cooling, although it's not perfect. Unless you plan on some serious overclocking where eery degree counts, I would get the H440.

That said, they are getting a bit common.

Enthoo Pro = Better building experience.

H440 = Better aesthetics

As far as the H440 and cooling, a lot of people like to complain about the small intakes and how their fans are getting choked, when really it cools just fine and they just need to shut up and stop whining. I know a lot of people who have H440s and get great temps, those intakes may remove a bit of airflow, but it's not going to cause your CPU to thermal throttle or anything.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

The H440 is actually quite good for cooling, although it's not perfect. Unless you plan on some serious overclocking where eery degree counts, I would get the H440.

That said, they are getting a bit common.

Not doing any serious overclocking, right now I got my 4690 at 4.5 which isnt anything big, and its with a h100i, and my 970 at 1450 so just average overclocking.

Enthoo Pro = Better building experience.

H440 = Better aesthetics

As far as the H440 and cooling, a lot of people like to complain about the small intakes and how their fans are getting choked, when really it cools just fine and they just need to shut up and stop whining. I know a lot of people who have H440s and get great temps, those intakes may remove a bit of airflow, but it's not going to cause your CPU to thermal throttle or anything.

Yeah, I just don't want it to heat up my room more compared to my haf 912 which I have right now which i'm sure wont happen, thanks for the help

Enthoo Pro = Enthoo Luxe

The Enthoo Luxe just has very minor upgrades over the Enthoo Pro.

The H440 if you don't plan to overclock too much because... aesthetics.

They all are good cases, nuff said.

I'm in an Enthoo Pro right now and I actually have an H440 on its way that should arrive by the 29th. I have no problems with the Enthoo Pro at all, I just want something that looks prettier and a little bit smaller so I can more easily transport it to and from my apartment at school a few times a year.

When it comes in and I get it all set up I'll come back here and let you know the pros and cons of each when compared to each other, if I remember. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I'm in an Enthoo Pro right now and I actually have an H440 on its way that should arrive by the 29th. I have no problems with the Enthoo Pro at all, I just want something that looks prettier and a little bit smaller so I can more easily transport it to and from my apartment at school a few times a year.

When it comes in and I get it all set up I'll come back here and let you know the pros and cons of each when compared to each other, if I remember. :P

That'd be awesome, as long as you can remember :P