Installing windows without losing the previous programs

Akamii

So guys i just wanna install a new windows and i feel lazy to re-install the whole programs/apps again, so is there's a way to install a new windows without losing the previous programs/apps ?

ty

Im sure that when you install windows it asks you whether you want upgrade or a fresh install.. Ithink if you upgrade it should keep the programs.

CPU - Intel core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz | GPU - MSI GTX970 G4 4GB | RAM - Corsair 16GB LP @ 1600Mhz | MOBO - MSI Gaming 5 Z97

HHDs - WD blue 1TB, Toshiba 500GB, Samsung 240GB(ssd) | Case - NZXT H440 | Cooler - NZXT kraken x61(soon) | PSU - Corsair RM 850W

Monitors - 2x BenQ RL2455HM | Headset - Steel Series Siberia Elite prism | MouseSteel Series Rivals | Keyboard - Steel Series Apex M800

Not if you're just re-installing Windows, no.

If you make a list before re-installing, it will save you a ton of time; and then you can use a site like Ninite to install the basics.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

If you select to keep old windows files, then you can copy-paste them back. This isn't guaranteed to work. If you have software installed already on another drive, it more likely that they will work after you reinstall just on OS drive. This would also need some files repasted to AppData folder.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv