ASIC mining chip suggestions

Guest Johnny5g

Hello I want to get in to Bitcoin or litecoin mining. But I don't know what profitable ASIC miners to get. I want to keep it cheaper and consumes low power. Any suggestions? Thanks!

you're about 3 years too late. Unless you're going to invest tens of thousands of dollars you are not going to make any money, infact, you're probably going to lose quite a lot.

There is no consumer "profitable asic miner", that's a wet dream to any cypto currency miner.

It was the widespread use of ASIC miners that destroyed cryptocurrency for the everyday miner. But, it did bring down prices on AMD cards... so there's that too.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

you're about 3 years too late. Unless you're going to invest tens of thousands of dollars you are not going to make any money, infact, you're probably going to lose quite a lot.

There is not consumer "profitable asic miner", that's a wet dream to any cypto currency miner.

yeah your probably right. Thanks:) have a good day or night.

Your power cost has to be less then around 10 cents a kilowatt for cryptocurency mining to be profitable at all now and even if that it takes years to make the cost of the mining card back.

yeah that's what I am finding out (even I knew it a couple of weeks ago) but I thank everyone who has responded to me.