How to open nat???

M-ursu

I am suspecting you need this to make you PS3/Xbox work, if so take a look here http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/support/ps3/index.html

Basically what you have is a triple NAT, your cable/dsl modem is acting as a router and your router is connected to it and is not bridged which it should be, therefore you have no ports open for your device.

You can:

-Setup your modem in bridge with your router then forward ports from it to your devices as you wish.

-DMZ the connected router in the modem so it has all the ports from the modem forwarded to it then forward the ports from the router to the devices.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

I am suspecting you need this to make you PS3/Xbox work, if so take a look here http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/support/ps3/index.html

Basically what you have is a triple NAT, your cable/dsl modem is acting as a router and your router is connected to it and is not bridged which it should be, therefore you have no ports open for your device.

You can:

-Setup your modem in bridge with your router then forward ports from it to your devices as you wish.

-DMZ the connected router in the modem so it has all the ports from the modem forwarded to it then forward the ports from the router to the devices.

i need it to PC but thanks :D

Make sure you have a public IP adress, if not call your internet provider.

Then you need to portforward to all the games you play. Do not DMZ on a pc!!!!

You can find very helpful information at www.portforward.com