H80i led dimmed?

I got my h80i probably two months ago, the LED on it was bright white. When I recently installed a new gtx 770, I noticed the LED is now an off white, like more yellowish pale (Maybe one of the leds went out?). I checked in the bios and the pump is running at normal speeds, so it's not receiving insufficient power from what I can tell. I checked all the cables to make sure nothing got bumped or loosened, and even reconnected some of them. My PSU is a bit old but it's 750 watts and I was running a 670 before this. Is it possible one of these died because I have heard that it's kind of common for people to have problems with the leds on these units, or is it another problem?

Eh maybe just a bad LED now. Cover it if the color bothers you. Alternatively, drown it out with multicolor LEDs around the entire case!  :D

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Try: (RGB) 225 237 255

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.