Hooking up graphics card help

AbleArcher4790k

Hey guys im hooking up my zotac 980 ti amp extreme and it has two 8 pin power connects, and my power supply has the pcie express plug and on the other end it has two 6+2 connectors do i use both ends for the power or run two cables to power supply and use one connector each. 

You should be able to use just one cable, I did for my 770 which was a 6 pin and a 6+2 pin, which was fine.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

What Powersupply are you using?

But yeah, just put the 6+2's together to make the 8 pin connectors. You can use just the one cable, but to be safe I would use two separate 8-pin cables so you're not pulling too much current through the one or just the single rail on the PSU if there's only one. 

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

It depends on your psu and how the rails are set up.

Moved to Cases and Power Supplies.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Im using a cx 750 m, in gpu z it says  its running at 135 mhz but i havent got my monitor yet so its just on a 720p hdtv, and im not familliar with asic quality but its 73.4 is that good? 

actually  i just looked in Firestorm and the profile it was set to was 2d profile now its fine