CaseLabs X2M?

af19

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has heard of or used it. I am thinking about moving my MITX system into it from a Corsair 350D.

Sincerely af19

My friend has one and from what I could tell it's a very solid case. CaseLabs have immense build quality and great customisation options so I would give it a shot you most likely won't regret it.

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

Comparing Caselabs with Corsair is kind of off in some cases (bad pun intended)

Caselabs is a very high-grade and high-standard brand looked upon by enthusiasts 

Although the 350D is very solid, I would highly recommend Caselabs for their quality

Don't have that specific case, but since it's a Caselabs (I have a big one), there isn't

really much which can go wrong. Pricey, but worth the money. The only thing which might

go wrong is if you order a case which jut isn't suitable for what you want to do, but that'd

be hardly their fault. :D

I know of at least one guy who is doing a build log over on OCN with it, though there isn't

that much yet to see of the actual case:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1536966/build-log-x2m-arrived-alriana-x99-itx-titan-x-nova-x2m-ensourced/700_50#post_24141327

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic