Should I buy AsusG751JM

taroaccel

I want new gaming laptop.I think this is the best cooling laptop on the market.I can buy for $1000. It's refurbished.

If it fits your needs then go for it it's one of the best laptops you can get.

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

If you want to game on something you can move around "easily"; it's a pretty nice laptop. Especially if you can get it for under a grand. What kind of storage options are you looking at for that price?

Postscript: Follow your Topics (Button above brightly coloured REPLY TO THIS TOPIC button) You'll get notifications when people respond to your post. :)

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

It's come with 1 TB HDD, 8GB Ram, GTX 860M on this laptop is Maxwell base architecture right?

The main reason I go for this is cooling, Actually I want GTX9xxm series but the price is too high. :(